Tech Grands

Information of Web




Z City v1.zero.70 Apk – ApkHome


Free Download Z City Zombie City for Android type ApkHouse.

Z City from the very best zombie battle simulation video games

Z City is a superb and promising strategy game with nice gameplay. Undoubtedly, the usage of new and acquainted strategies for avid gamers within the type of a sport may be thought of helpful and enjoyable. Zombie City’s story is predicated on the truth that 99% of the world has develop into zombie assaults and chemical compounds. You are a member of the remaining 1 %, which ought to defend your self towards the assaults of many zombies. Build your personal metropolis, and fence it the other way up so zombies cannot enter it. There are additionally different forces accessible to you.

Features of Z City:

  • Access to numerous forces
  • Fight with many zombies
  • Increase and enhance power of energy and numerous sectors
  • Getting a metropolis and drag it across the wall
  • Destruction of zombies with totally different forces
  • Purchase wanted elements from the sport retailer
  • Play on-line
  • Compatible with all forms of telephones and tablets
  • Great sound

Changes on this model Z City:

Added new options + numerous optimizations.

Free Download Link

Z City v1.0.70 Apk (17 hits)

Z City v1.0.70 Apk

Requires Android: four.zero+

Zip/Rar File Password: www.apkhouse.com

Updated: January 18, 2018 — 12:29 am

Leave a Reply

Tech Grands © 2017
%d bloggers like this: